Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I DON'T DO BUDGETS!

One of my readers wrote in, in response to my blog last week on Financial Fitness for the New Year; they don’t have a budget they don’t believe in budgets. I happen to know this person well and I told him, you may not believe in budgets but I know for a fact that you keep track of your money/spending and you know where you money is going. He replied back that I was correct.

So for those who may not be good with budgets, don’t believe in budgets, don’t want to create a budget the most important thing is to KNOW WHERE YOUR MONEY IS GOING! Know what you are spending where and how much, know what you are saving etc. My consumer economics teacher in high school wrote down everything that he spent down to a $.30 pack of gum. That was a bit excessive to me and that is something I personally would not do but that worked for him. So do what works for you to ensure you are financially fit. If what you are doing isn’t working, do something else. Remember: If you don’t know where your money is going it will disappear!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment