Friday, March 21, 2014

FINANCIAL FREEDOM FRIDAYS ~ SAVINGS CHECK-IN

Today is the start of Week 12 of 2014.  We are officially 3 months into the new year and exactly 1/3 of the way done with 2014.  Is 2014 still your year?????

Have those who committed to savings and/or doing the savings challenge are you staying on track of your goals?

I can 100% say I am, not only did I take the $ savings challenge I committed to do the challenge for myself and my son this year.  Let me also preface that by saying, yesterday, March 14th was the 1st time I received a paycheck in 2014 yet I have been consistently saving.  Why is that? Because I know that money is a tool and it is a poor excuse when used to validate why one did or did not do something.

So, here is where you should be if you have taken on the savings challenge, its week 12, you should have $78 saved!


52 Week Money Challenge

May not seem like a lot now, however, watch those dollars add up to the thousands by the end of this year!

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 


If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.


Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment