Monday, March 17, 2014

MINDSET & MOTIVATION MONDAYS - CONSCIOUS

I saw this on FaceBook last night, had an aha moment for myself and definitely wanted to share it with my Epiphany Essentials Family!

 

I follow my own advice and read excerpts from The Secret daily, I have an I AM statement, A list of things I love, as well as a Chief Aim statement I read almost every day.  However, I do find myself in certain areas spending the majority of my time focusing on the scarcity, struggle and lack.

I even tweeted yesterday, the mind will play tricks on you if you let it.  Nevertheless, we are in control of our own thoughts, while awake and conscious we are in control and we CHOOSE what we think, say to ourselves and believe.

It is time we spend the entire day or the majority of the day focused on abundance, prosperity, overflow, success, and the positive things in life.

Who's with me in changing their conscious thoughts and tipping the balance scales in their favor?

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 


If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.


Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment