Thursday, April 2, 2015

USE IT OR LOSE IT, WHAT'S IT? ANY AND EVERYTHING

Recently in a meeting with friends, I discussed my desire to have flat abs and I showed them my small pudge.  One of my friends who is a nurse stated maybe it's because you just ate. I told her no, that's not it.  She then went on to tell me that women between 20 and 30 gain 10 pounds and between 30 and 40 gain 20 pounds.  As if to say its normal and alright.

My response was, that's fine for the "average" woman however anything that you don't take care of deteriorates.  Now there are people who are slim by nature and blessed with high metabolisms, I happen to be one of them.  However, I'm not CONSISTENT when it comes to working out and doing ab exercises. 

The question is who wants to be average?  Who wants to be like everyone else?  Who wants to be the statistic.

Back to the subject at hand.  Use it or lose it.  I can think about playing the piano from the time I was 5 to about 15.  I haven't played an over 10 years, could I play again? Sure! Would I be as good as I was, not right away.  Why? Because I haven't been practicing or consistently playing the piano.

Any and everything you can think of fits the use it or lose it scenario.  If you leave a car parked for too long, it may not start right away.  If you don't turn on the faucet in a home for months, when you do turn it back on it will be a brown sludge that comes out.  We could go on and on, however, we won't.So no your body isn't aching because of old age.  No your abs aren't as flat as they used to be because you're getting older.

Take care of your body, mind, spirit, health, finances, family, all areas of your life and people in your life, take care of it.  

So no your body isn't aching because of old age.  No your abs aren't as flat as they used to be because you're getting older. 


Image result for use it or lose it


There are 274 days left in this year, make them count!!!!!!

You may have experienced disappointment, lack, set backs, loss etc. Nevertheless, you are still here, life goes on, and you must Take Charge, OWN your Life, and be in CONTROL.



Our you read to transform your life? Take Risk and Exercise your faith? visit us at www.epiphanyessentials.com and take the first step NOW!



by J. Hawk
Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!

Epiphany Essentials Links
Website: www.epiphanyessentials.com 
Twitter/FaceBook/Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials
Email: johnai@epiphanyessentiials.com

No comments:

Post a Comment