Monday, February 14, 2011

FAITH IN ACTION

Friday morning as I usually do I was watching Bill Winston. He is running reruns of his 2007 Faith conference.

Bill Winston said when exercising your faith start small to develop your faith. For example if you have never believed for anything in faith don't start off believing for a 7 bedroom house with a Bentley in the garage (not that you cannot have it) but because you don't want to be discouraged and your faith and belief must be developed. He mentioned start by having faith that your headache can be healed without medication. Then he stated how when he worked downtown he would drive and believed God everyday for a parking spot right in front of his building. So his advice was to start small with our faith and exercise and/or test faith daily. And as faith works because it will work continue to exercise it.

So, Saturday I went to lunch with my best friend downtown and I decided I was going to test Faith. Before I left home I asked and believed God for a parking space right across the street from the restaurant in front of the restaurant. So when we arrived downtown I turned the corner where the restaurant was, there was a car on the corner that was running and it appeared the car was coming out nevertheless I went around the block. I came back to the street and my best friend spotted another car and said they are about to leave.

I then told my best friend I believed in faith for a parking spot right in front of the restaurant and so it is and thanked God for it. While we turned the corner I was saying to myself thank you Jesus! When we pulled up to the car we asked were they about to pull out and the driver said oh no I am just going to feed the meter. So I pulled up a little further down the street in front of a taxi for a minute or two. My best friend had already said the lady was lying, sure enough I saw her get in her car as if to leave.

So once again I went around the block, by the time we returned sure enough the lady had left and there was someone else in her spot, NEVERTHELESS, GLORY TO GOD, there was an empty space 2 spots in front of where that car was directly across the street from the restaurant.

Even when the lady said no I am not leaving after I'd confessed to my friend that I'd spoken by faith and believed for a spot across from the restaurant I did not waiver, I did not doubt I still believed and knew that I was going to park directly across from the restaurant and so it was. After all I had on 5 inch heels walking a long distance was not an option!

This is my testimony of exercising faith. When we have faith and believe without doubt and trust in the Lord He will deliver something as small as a parking space downtown!

Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment