Monday, February 28, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR PROGRESS?

Today is the last day of the 2nd month of the New Year. At the end of 2010 many people made New Year's Resolutions and declared that 2011 was going to be different. Some went so far as to say 2011 would be there best year yet. Others like myself decided not to make any resolutions but to set goals for this year and beyond. There are even some who set no goals and didn't make any resolutions they are just living everyday any way the wind blows.

Wherever you may fall in the above except for the no goals/resolutions, What's Your Progress? How are things working for you thus far? Are you committed to seeing the manifestation of the goals, dreams, visions, resolutions you set for yourself? If your answer is Yes, great I am happy for you and ecstatic to hear your end of year report. If your answer is No, I encourage you to start immediately and get back on track, right now this minute! Not a day should go by in which you are not working towards and moving closer to your goals. Consistent effort over time leads to results and for those living by faith, your results can happen right now, this day!

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning." Ghandi

Be blessed and be a blessing,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment