Friday, February 4, 2011

What You Think About You Bring About

What You Think About You Bring About
I have found myself sitting home alone doing nothing thinking some of the craziest things. What if this goes wrong, what if this happens, what if this doesn't happen, or doubt and worry came over me.
Partly because as it is written I was doing nothing. As the quote of the day says an idle mind the devils playground. Not only that the devil sometimes plants seeds of doubt or worry in our minds. Our job is to guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. However, although many of us say we walk by faith and not by sight. Too many of us are focusing on our current circumstances and letting them consume our thoughts.

I was reading someone's tweet yesterday and it said if you focus on the fact that you have lack you will continue to stay in poverty. Thoughts are energy, what you think about you bring about. Funny, I am watching Bill Winston right now and he just said you have no idea how much Power you have in your mind and your spirit! You have Power, yes you, for you are born again, Jesus is in you and the Father is in Him so that means that the Father is in you as well.

Instead of focusing on your problems, focus on the solution and take action to alter your circumstances. The first step is to control your thoughts. If you find it difficult to do that even when you think something don't speak it. Speak the opposite, better yet speak the Word.
Say to yourself aloud, I am blessed and highly favored, I am above and not beneath, I am a lender and not a borrower, I am blessed in the city and in the field when I come and when I go, I leave no debt outstanding except for the debt to love, blessing are chasing me down and overtaking me, my cup runneth over, I have a spirit of power and love, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength, with God all things are possible.

That is just a start. We are instructed to meditate on the Word of God day and night. Philippians 4:8 " 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."


Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment