Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS - FAKE OLIVE OIL - ARE YOU REALLY EATING HEALTHY?




Usually I wake up in the middle of the night.  While awake I reach for my phone and go through my social media pages.  While going through my FaceBook timeline I came across a post about fake olive oil, YES! Fake OLIVE OIL!  Apparently olive oil is in huge demand, many know it so some are making artificial versions of the stuff. Shocking but not shocking.

This is a clear case of buyer beware!  Make sure that you read labels and re-read them to ensure that what you are buying is what you want.

The other thing I know for sure is that olive oil is best kept in dark glass bottles.  I was having this conversation with my family members about certain brands and my only advice to them was to purchase olive oil that is in a dark bottle.  I actually buy an extra virgin olive oil from Aldi that comes in a dark glass bottle.

To each their own, however buyer beware read this to determine if your olive oil is fake!  Once you determine that, take the time to read all of the great health benefits of olive oil and make sure you have the real McCoy going forward!


There are 290 days left in this year, make them count!!!!!!


You may have experienced disappointment, lack, set backs, loss etc. Nevertheless, you are still here, life goes on, and you must Take Charge, OWN your Life, and be in CONTROL. ~ 

UPCOMING EVENTS
Emerge: Spread Your Wings Workshop visit www.epiphanyessentials.com/events for more information and to purchase your tickets today!

Epiphany Essentials Management ‪#‎WealthWellness Coming June 2015 Stay Tuned for Details!!!!!!!


by J. Hawk
Namaste, Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health and Vitality to ALL!

Epiphany Essentials Links
Website: www.epiphanyessentials.com 
Twitter/FaceBook/Instagram @EpiphanyEssentials
Email: johnai@epiphanyessentiials.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment