Friday, March 12, 2010

FAITH FRIDAY'S - GOD FAVORS ME (YOU)

Pastor Hezekiah Walker
I don't know what you're going through, But I want you to know tonight You got favor
(God favors me)
In your trial, In your test, In your hard times Don't worry
(God favors me)
Attack your character, Attack your integrity Don't worry no no
(God favors me)
Touch your neighbor, Encourage the person next to ya Tell em I got it, Tell em I got it, And I can say yes
(Yes) To ya will (Yes)
Say yes (Yes) Because I got
(God favors me) Through my crises (Yes), Difficulties (Yes), Through my hard times
(Yes, God favors me)
I found favor (Yes), Favor (Yes) I got it, (Yes) I got it, I got it, I got it
(God favors me)
I got it (Yes) And the Lord gave it to me (Yes) You know what yall I got another witness
(God favors me)
Come here D.J. RogersWondering why I did not die, I’ll be happy to tell you why
(God favors me)
No longer do I cry, When fake friends say goodbye
(God favors me) Some days the well was dry, but I have the same reply
(God favors me)
Evil wants to bring me down inside (Hey),
But God said again I rise (Yes) Come on everbody say yes (Yes) Don't you let the evilness (Yes) Or your haters bring you down
(God favors me)
OOOOO (Yes),(yes),(yes)
God favors me
(God favors me)
OO (Yes), O (Yes), (yes), Yeah God favors me
(God favors meeeeee)
O praise God, thank God everybody. One more time everybody lift your voice all over this world, and say God favors me (GOD FAVORS MEEEEEE!!!!!!!)
Be a blessing and be blessed,
Epiphany Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment