Wednesday, January 9, 2013

52 WEEK SAVINGS CHALLENGE

A friend text me a message that included the image below and said let's do it.  I was immediately excited and all for it.  Now admittedly, I am a great saver BUT this is something that I'm doing in addition to my regular savings as it just makes sense to do it too because it requires so little week to week.

What's the challenge starting week 1 of 2013, multiply $1 by the # week you're in and save that much.  So week 1 = $1, week 2 = $2, week 3 = $3, etc.....now that may not seem like much BUT at the end of the year week 52 you will have saved over $1300!!!! Not bad huh?

We are here to encourage, enspire, enform, and empower.....we spoke about saving, weight loss - usually the top 2 resolutions of the year and we are also providing solutions for how you can make it happen.

Who's down for the challenge?  Happy Savings!!!!!!

Photo: Shout out to my cuz'n Johnai Hawk for sharing this with me and challenging all to try this. 

Weeks 48 to 52 are cut off but I think you get the gist of it!!!!!!



Be a blessing and be blessed! Namaste! Peace! Love! Joy! Faithfulness! Health!Self-Control!

No comments:

Post a Comment