Monday, January 20, 2014

MOTIVATION & MINDSET MONDAY'S ~ THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS

THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS

Your MINDSET is very important, your MINDSET determines who you are, what you do, what your day will be and what your future will become.

There is a book we highly recommend, The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne.  The book focuses on thoughts and words and how they create our lives.  In the book, we learn that the Universe does not understand the words DO NOT, so therefore it is important for us to focus, think, and speak only about what we want.

So let's examine your thoughts, when you wake up do you think things like:

  • I don't want to get up
  • I don't want to go to work
  • I don't want to be or I'm always late for work/dropping the kids to school etc.
  • I don't want to miss my bus/train
  • I don't want to complete the work that is on my desk
So in each instance what the Universe heard is:

  • I want to get up
  •  I want to go to work
  • I want to be late
  • I want to miss my bus/train
  • I want to complete the work on my desk
In some situations the Universe' cancellation of the DO NOT can be a good thing, in some cases it is not.  The Universe heard you say I want to be late, I want to miss my bus/train.  Now if you are a person that says these things I want you to think about how often you are late and how often you just miss the bus or the train.  Your thoughts which becomes words are telling the Universe that is what you want.

So it is time to think differently and focus only on what you want.  Another great example is debt.  Many people say I want to get out of debt.  The Universe hears the word debt, and you therefore have yet to get out of debt.  Another way to communicate the same thing to the Universe:

  • Thank you that I have a positive net worth
  • I have positive cash flow
  • Thank you that Sallie Mae is paid in full
  • I have a zero balance on all of my credit cards
Those are all ways to say that you are debt free without using the word debt, thinking about debt or confusing the Universe.

Think back to the I AM Factor, and the quotes about how thoughts become things.  

Your goal is to think more positive thoughts than negative thoughts by focusing on what you want in a positive way:

  • I don't want to be single vs. I am in a great relationship with an awesome person
  • I don't want to be fat vs. I have the body I've always dreamed of and love
  • I don't want to be poor vs. I have abundance in my finances
  • I don't want to be late vs. I am always on time
Change your thoughts, change your life.  This may sound elementary and may not make sense to you now however, if you begin to change your thoughts and adapt these methods what is the worst that can happen?  You will see your dreams, desires, visions, and goals fulfilled.

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Success, Health, Happiness, Vitality, NAMASTE! 

Epiphany Essentials Links

Follow Us on Twitter @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Like Us on FaceBook Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email us epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment