Monday, January 6, 2014

MOTIVATION MONDAY

The I AM Factor!

What is the I AM Factor!  The I AM Factor has everything to do with you and what you say when you use the words, I AM....

Do you find yourself saying I AM.....

  • Sick
  • Tired
  • Depressed
  • Lonely
  • Fed Up
  • Broke????????????????????????
When we speak the words I AM, NEVER should any NEGATIVE come after those words for that is what you are claiming for yourself and expecting to see in your life.  Now you may be thinking but the reality is, I AM sick.  That may very well be your current state but if you want to be well, why not say I AM healthy and well able?

"Speak what you seek until you see what you've said!" ~ Unknown
Speak what you seek! Therefore, when you say I AM follow it with things like....
  • Love
  • Peace
  • Joy
  • Abundance
  • Health
  • Happy
  • WHole
  • Perfect
  • Filled with Energy
  • Well Able
  • Confident
  • Bold
  • Fun
  • Fabulous
  • Awesome
  • Greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo: here are some more "I Am" affirmations. www.loaaffirmations.com

This is your assignment for this week pay attention to the I AM factor and what you associated and delcare over yourself!
Until next week....... I AM GREATNESS!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment