If you have ever thought about starting your own business, if you started a business yet gave up because success didn't come as fast as you hoped, if you currently have a business but it is not successful as you would like it to be. Over the next few weeks we would like to help you on your journey to success with your business.
These are the steps we believe should be taken however, to each their own, feel free to make adjustments as you see fit for your needs and your life.
Here are the 1st Steps:
- Determine what you are great at, what type of business would you like to have? What are you passionate about? What do you love to do so much that you would do it whether you were paid to or not? (If you find yourself stuck on this step don't be discouraged, stay tuned there are more posts to come that will help you :) )
- Determine what your why is, why do you want to start this business? What is your story behind the thought and creation of your business?
- Write a Vision for you Business. Scripture says to write the vision and make it plain.
- Create a Vision Board for your business ( a vision board is a board where you place pictures and words that reflect what it is you would like to see manifested in your life and your future/current business.
- Determine how well you deal with uncertainty
- Write out an action plans of the things you need/should do in order to get started with your business. Set goals and goal completion dates.
- Mind Your Business - began taking steps each day to bring you closer to fulfilling your dream and getting your business started.
"A goal without a timeline is just a dream!"
Example of a Vision Board
Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, Vitality, NAMASTE!