Friday, February 28, 2014

FINANCIAL FREEDOM FRIDAYS ~ BARGAIN SHOP!

Bargain Shop, yes we said it bargain shop.  Last Saturday, I saw the cutest denim jacket on Instagram.  I visited the website the jacket was on and the price was $115 with 20% so the cost was $92 with shipping and handling.  I was at my girlfriends house having dinner however, I knew I wanted the jacket.

Sunday morning, I woke up and did a Google search for the jacket.  I found the exact same jacket on a different site for $45 and that included shipping and handling.  I immediately ordered the jacket and I am so excited to build my spring wardrobe.  

Bargain shop,  this same scenario played out a few years ago when I saw some booties in Victoria's Secret catalog.  The boots were $129 however, they didn't have my size.  I did a Google search and found the same booties on 6PM.com for $39.99 flat fee that included shipping and handling, no tax.

Bargain shop.

When you are in a physical store, if you have a smart phone search for coupons or ask the store clerk when checking out if there are any current promotions or coupons.  

Bargain shop.

We here at Epiphany Essentials are totally against paying full price for anything!

Bargain shop, and make sure you are taking advantage of www.upromise.com 

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 

If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.

Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
FaceBook: Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment