Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TAKE CHARGE TUESDAYS ~ NETWORK WITH NET WORTH!

Network with net worth! 

 

One of my Twitter followers tweeted that awhile back, network with net worth.  It takes the famous saying that your network determines your net worth to a different level.

If we only network horizontally, meaning with people on our level how will we ascend higher?  Is it possible? Of course!  Will it take longer and more effort? Probably.

Network with net worth! Go where the money is, go where the CEO's, Boards of Directors, Presidents and Vice Presidents etc. are.  Its not all about money.  It could be about influence, power, prestige or whatever have you.

It is so true, your network determines your net worth.  I remember years ago sitting in a multi-level marketing training and the speaker said "I can tell you how much money you make if you tell me who your 5 closest friends are!"  That was a powerful statement for me to hear.  While I loved my friends at the time and some of them were doing amazing things, the speaker was dead on.

I have been blessed in my life time to know many small business owners in my inner circle and that motivated me to what to become a small business owner as well. However, when I saw that tweet, network with net worth.  My outlook on networking and the effectiveness of it changed.  So I did just that, I began networking with net worth.  What is the outcome? We shall see, however, I am not afraid to rub elbows with those that are above me.

One thing I learned is that the majority of people with money like anyone who is of like mind as themselves.  It is not that they are snobs, they simply don't want to be around closed minded people.

So, get out there and start networking with net worth! 

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 

If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.

Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
FaceBook: Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment