Friday, February 7, 2014

FINANCIAL FREEDOM FRIDAYS ~ HOW CAN I AFFORD THAT?

HOW CAN I AFFORD THAT?

How can I afford that, sounds much better than I can't afford that.  The question in and of itself challenges us to find a solution.  It is solution focused, not problem focused. Many of you that did budgets or already had budgets may appear to be in the red.  Now what?  Do you rob Peter to pay Paul? Do you go out and get a Pay Day Loan (stay tuned next week for that)?  What do you do?  Do you just decide that something won't get paid?  Do you work overtime?  Do you go and ask for a raise? Will a raise change your situation?  Or do you decide to go and get a 2nd job?  What is your thought process for making ends meet?  Do you simply want to make ends meet or do you want to have surplus, overflow, abundance?


We are asking a lot of questions of you as we want you to think.  Saying I can't afford that makes one seem powerless, almost victim like.  I want that but I can't afford it.  The word but cancels out anything said before it, so all the universe heard was I can't afford it, and the universe said alright, your wish is my command.  Now when you say, how can I afford that, you begin to think and get creative on ways to earn or make money.

If you've been reading this blog we've focused on Mindset and Taking Charge.  I think about in the Bible when God asked Moses what is in your hand?  So I ask you, what is in your hand?  What can you do to change your financial situation?  Are you living within your means?  Do you want to raise your means to live the life you desire?

Think back to the post about the can't word, can't should no longer be in your vocabulary.  Remember thoughts become things and we are only to speak what we want.  So, if you desire something say or ask yourself:
  • How can I afford that?
  • What do I need to do to own that?
  • I can afford that

Your thoughts and words are powerful.  We don't have the answers as to how you can afford the things you desire.  We have hopefully thus far inspired you to change your thinking and possibly start your own business or side hustle.  You alone can answer the questions presented above.



Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 

Epiphany Essentials Links

Follow Us on Twitter @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Like Us on FaceBook Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email us epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment