Monday, February 3, 2014

MINDSET & MOTIVATION ~ DID YOU SAY THE #$%# WORD????????

There is a 4 letter word that is worst than any other 4 letter word out there.  This is a word that should never leave the tip of your tongue let alone enter into your mind.  That word is F......nah it is CAN'T or CANNOT!

Using the word Can't gives a sense of hopelessness, despair, it creates a state of things being out of your control and impossible.  Now you may be saying, there are things that I cannot do.  I cannot fly a plane or perform open heart surgery.  You are right however you chose not to learn how to do those things and that is not what I am talking about.

I am talking about using can't in this sense:

  • I can't make ends meet because....
  • I can't lose weight because.....
  • I can't find a job because....
  • I can't start my own business....
  • I can't buy a property because....
  • I can't workout because.....
  • I can't find a man because....
  • I can't do this or that because.......

I think you get the point.  Please, please, please, get the word CAN'T out of your vocabulary.  I love the scripture that say "I can do all things through Christ".  Now, you may not be into scripture, religion, or Christianity.  That is alright.  Within the Universe ALL things are still possible, you can do whatever it is you say and believe you can do and you cannot do whatever it is you say and believe you cannot do.  Its that simple.  How is it that simple?  It is that simple because it is a Universal law.  Gravity is a universal law, what goes up here on earth must come down.

The Universe is here to grant you your wishes and desires based on your energy, thoughts, and words.  So when you say the things that you can't do.  The Universe responds your wish is my command and fulfills exactly what you said. 

So if there are things that you want to have a job, business, property.  If you want to exercise, lose weight, save, budget, whatever it is that you want to do.  Change your words to I can, I AM, I have.....and follow it up with exactly what you want in a positive sense.


  • I have my dream job
  • I AM a property owner
  • I AM a successful business owner
  • I AM at my dream weight
  • I can work out regularly
  • I can do whatever I put my mind too
  • I AM well able!
"If its important to you, find a way!" Diane Nyad (swam from Cuba to Florida at age 60) ~ Super Soul Sunday, OWN

Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Success, Vitality, NAMASTE!

Epiphany Essentials Links

Follow Us on Twitter @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Like Us on FaceBook Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email us epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment