Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TAKE CHARGE TUESDAYS ~ PUT IN THE WORK


If your dream is to be a successful business owner and one day become a millionaire or simply have whatever your definition is of financial freedom.  Put in the work!


"You cannot have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic!!!!"  

When or if you have a job there is a start/end time.  Whatever you schedule is you have to wake up at a certain time, get ready, commute to & from work.  I will use myself as an example, I woke up at 5AM to exercise & shower before waking up my son, I was out the door by 7A and at work by 8:30A, I worked until 5 or 6P then traveled back home and arrived around 6/7P.  Now its time to do homework, cook/eat dinner, have some alone time and then build my dream.

Well in 2012 I was laid off from my job.  I had motivation at first but it slowly waned.  I still was out the door by 7A because I had to take my son to school.  However, once I got home, I was on social media just to be social, watching TV, basically wasting time.  Nevertheless, I wanted to have my own business and build my dream.  In my mind that is what I wanted however, my actions said something totally different.

Fast forward to today.  After I take my son to school at 7A, I come home read my I AM Statement, Meditate and then I get to work building my dream.  I add to the book I'm working on, write this blog, follow-up with people I have partnerships with, build programs.  I work on my dream, I give my dream the same time or more that I gave to my employer.  I also built my dream later on in 2013 when I had an employer.  I did this by denying myself television and using my FREE time to build my dream.


What happened was, I learned a valuable lesson.  When I was laid off I allowed my current circumstance to effect my future destination in a negative way.  So when I worked a contract position in November 2013 it made me appreciate my time as I realized my job was taking me away from my dream.  The job is and was a great tool to provide the necessary finances to live the life I need to live in the present.

Yet, it taught me balance.  It taught me not to be comfortable in my job that it takes me away from my dream.  It taught me to use my job as a tool, learn whatever it was I needed to learn, and make the connections I needed to make. Everything happens for a reason, I met a woman that spoke life into my future marriage, business, and my child's educational future.  

Again, "YOU CANNOT HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR DREAM WITH A MINIMUM WAGE WORK ETHIC."

Do you have a million dollar dream and a minimum wage work ethic?

What are you doing today to ensure your tomorrow is what you want it to be?

How much time do you put into building your dream?


You can say that you want it, words are great, words are powerful.  Words also have to be backed by action.  Let the work show.  Faith without works is dead.

PUT IN THE WORK!!!!!!!


Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 

Epiphany Essentials Links

Follow Us on Twitter @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
Like Us on FaceBook Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email us epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment