Monday, February 24, 2014

MINDSET & MOTIVATION MONDAY ~ ALL IS WELL

All is Well, Life is Good! This is one of my favorite sayings.  When people ask me how I am, my response is usually All is well, life is good!  When asked about my son, my response is all is well he is doing great!  It doesn't matter what things look like, I could have been unemployed, lacking regular income, having to meet administrators and teachers at my sons school, nevertheless, ALL is Well.


On Sunday, February 23rd Pastor Joel Osteen message about this same thing aired, All is Well, and it gave me gladness and joy as I knew that I was on the right track, doing the right thing when it comes to what I say and believe for myself, life, son.

How can one say all is well when it really isn't?  Well, if you've been following us in one of our previous posts there was a quote "Speak what you seek until you see what you said!"  So our jobs are to speak what we seek.  It doesn't say speak what you see, speak what you seek! Speak what you want to happen, prophesy into your own life.  Create your own life with your words, you have the POWER to do so!

Therefore, All is well.  I liked how Joel said "when you plant a harvest you have to expect some weeds to sprout up.  Those weeds can grow to test your endurance, patience, faith, belief, etc. however, you have the ability to pluck those weeds up and continue to tend to your harvest.  When you are doing everything right and it seems like everything wrong is happening, you are on the right track.  Your breakthrough is on its way, stay in faith."  


Watch your words, thoughts, and actions.  If you can't think of anything else to say, simply say these words All is Well.  You can also add on, Life is Good.  Whatever is going on in your life,
  • if your funds are limited and your bank account is low, All is well.  
  • if you received a negative report from the doctor, All is well
  • if you were recently laid off, all is well
  • if your children are misbehaving, all is well
  • whatever it is, all is well!
 
In the morning when I rise I say thank you, throughout the day, I say all is well, life is good.

Try it, what's the worst that can happen?  It actually works and things turn out well!



Peace, Love, Joy, Abundance, Health, Happiness, Success, and Vitality, Namaste! 

If you would like your business featured in Spotlight Saturdays, contact us.

Epiphany Essentials Links
Twitter: @epiphanyessenti https://twitter.com/EpiphanyEssenti
FaceBook: Epiphany Essentials https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epiphany-Essentials/157878129813
Email: epiphanyessentials@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment